Ease your mind
- Dr. Mathew graduated from the University of Alberta in 1985 and has 29 years of experience in general dentistry.
- We try to minimize the discomfort you experience while in a dentist’s chair
- For difficult extractions including Wisdom teeth, we offer general anesthesia ( asleep)
Improve your body, your health
- Add to your healthy lifestyle, through a continued health regime, on-going hygiene maintenance, and education
Enhance your spirit
- Smile easily! The benefits of having a great smile go beyond the cosmetic. There is a direct link with how happy people are with their smile and how they see themselves overall.
- We enjoy helping all generations of families maintain a healthy dental lifestyle.
Total Family Care
- Children are very welcome!
- Preventative Fluoride/sealant treatment
- All tooth and gum treatment
- Camera to show you patients their teeth on TV
- Multimedia patient education
- Cable TV in every room
- Children’s play area with video games
- Central southwest location (by Chinook Centre)
- Patient parking directly in front of the office
Read more … about Comforts and Conveniences
- Tooth Whitening – tray system
- White fillings (composite and porcelain), no amalgams
Dr. Mathew guarantees his esthetic work. Read more …
Porcelain Veneers for crooked and stained teeth. Read more …
Natural looking and durable ceramic inlays and crowns.
View Smile photos and Read Testimonials ..